hello i'm Emily but my friends call me emoly.
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
like, people make fun of other people for having complex starbucks orders but what the fuck is the problem with it? it’s not like you have to have what they’re ordering, it’s their fucking drink, not yours. you can just sit there with your bitter filter coffee and i’ll be over here with my white mocha with hazelnut living the whipped cream fucking dream you catastrophic pavement slab